Another month has come and gone and before we realize it, 2015 will be done. This past month was a whirlwind of gluten-free events and my first trip to France. My Paris posts will be chock full of information and I hope to have part 1 up later this week. In the meantime, visit my Facebook page for a sneak peek of all of the delicious gluten-free food I ate in Paris.
November is also a busy month with expos, travels, and Thanksgiving. I hope to see you at an upcoming event!
Gluten-Free Globetrotter Travel Events
#HAChat: How to navigate the holidays with a chronic illness (Twitter Chat)
November 3, 2015
Gluten-Free Globetrotter: How to plan your gluten-free vacation (Live Presentation)
November 7-8, 2015
Gluten Free Food Allergy Fest
Gluten-Free Globetrotter News
- Gluten-Free Travel Prep for Paris
- Gluten-Free Travel Tips for Mexico
- Gluten-Free in Portland, Oregon as seen in Gluten-Free Living Magazine
- Using Translation Cards When Traveling Gluten-Free
- Thank you to everyone who voted for Gluten-Free Globetrotter as your top gluten-free blog in this year’s Gluten-Free Awards!
Gluten-Free Travel News Roundup
- Five reasons gluten-free travel is a pleasure, not a burden
- Snacks With Character Offer Better For You Snack Options at Disney Parks
- Going Gluten-Free in Tokyo, Japan
- Touring New York City with Celiac Disease and a Peanut Allergy
- Gluten Free Travel Tips for Those Going Abroad
- 15 Great Gluten Free-Friendly Restaurants and Bakeries in New York City
Gluten-Free Globetrotter Upcoming Travels
- Stamford, Connecticut for the GFFAFest
- Secaucus, New Jersey for KosherFest
- Madison, Wisconsin for Family Thanksgiving Part 1
- Amityville, New York for Family Thanksgiving Part 2
Did I miss any gluten-free travel news? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org!