WOW, there was a lot of gluten-free travel news this month! Here are the articles you might have missed:
Gluten-Free Travel Tips
- Gluten-Free Travel on The Gluten Free Voice with Jules Shepard
- Have (Gluten-free) Snacks, Will Travel: Tips for Traveling on a Gluten-free Diet
- Gluten free by road, air and sea: How to travel safely with gluten-free kids
- How to Travel Gluten-Free
- G-Free Grab & Go Nutritionist Approved 2014 List
- Take that Trip – Just Hold the Gluten
- Easy Gluten-Free Travel with Kids
- IndieGoGo Campaign: Food Allergy Travel Companion
- Gluten Free in Downtown Chicago
- Gluten-Free Kauai
- America’s Best Gluten-Free Desserts
- Gluten-Free in Charleston, South Carolina
- Gluten-Free Fine Dining at Del Posto in New York City
- Gluten-Free Culinary Events at Arenas Del Mar: A Celiac-Friendly Boutique Hotel in Costa Rica
- Vamos Ticos! Let’s Go (to) Costa Rica
- 100% Gluten-Free in Costa Rica at Arenas del Mar
- Gluten-Free Feast at Arenas Del Mar in Costa Rica
Gluten-Free in Italy is hot, hot, hot this month including a post in the New York Times!
- Gluten-Free on the Train in Italy
- Gluten-Free Italy: Traveling to Italy as a Celiac? Not a Problem
- Gluten-Free Dining in Italy
Gluten-Free Bakery Openings
- The Gluten-Free Chef Market and Bakery Will Hold Grand Opening Wednesday
- All gluten-free, all vegan bakery a first in Toronto
In case you missed it on Gluten-Free Globetrotter…
- Gluten-Free Pasta to Go: Hello, Pasta Flyer!
- Gluten-Free Globetrotter on Instagram
- Gluten-Free Globetrotter Summer 2014 Bucket List
Have a gluten-free travel news story I missed? Email me at email@example.com!
1 thought on “Gluten-Free Travel News: July 2014”
Thank you for featuring my article! I’m glad to have discovered your website!