It’s been a hot and busy summer in New York City. I moved to Brooklyn and spent most of the summer exploring my new neighborhood. I took lots of photos which you can find on my Instagram page. I also spent lots of quality time with my sister, nieces, and nephew who were visiting from Wisconsin. It was fun to show the kids around Brooklyn!
Last week I was in Mexico City and Querertaro, Mexico. I have LOTS to write about that trip. I think my biggest takeaway is that Mexicans are some of the most polite people I’ve ever met. I got very sick in Querertaro and the local private hospital took very good care of me. I was also with my boyfriend Victor who is originally from Mexico and acted as a wonderful tour guide and translator. More to come!
Gluten-Free Globetrotter News
- Goodness Direct Nominates Gluten-Free Globetrotter as one their the Top 10 Gluten-Free Bloggers
- My most popular post to date! My updated map of Gluten-Free in New York City
- Gluten-Free Globetrotters from around the world!
- Summer may be over but these Gluten-Free Travel Tips are usable year-round
- Poughkeepsie, New York for a family wedding
- Dallas, Texas for a work conference
- Baltimore, Maryland for Natural Foods Expo East
- Seacaucus, New Jersey for the Gluten-Free Allergen-Free Expo (use code MEETUP30NJ for a 30% discount)
- Paris, France (FINGERS CROSSED FOR OCTOBER)
- Stamford, Connecticut for the GFFA Fest
Gluten-Free Travel News
- Hawaiian Airlines Says Aloha! To GF Snacks
- Using Gluten-Free Translation Cards for Travel
- Eating Gluten-Free While Traveling
- Walt Disney World Is Magical For Those With Dietary Restrictions
- The Best Gluten-Free Goodies in NYC
- Eating Gluten-Free on Airplanes: Part 1
- Italy, Land Of Pizza And Pasta, Is Gluten-Free Friendly
Do you have any gluten-free travel news? Email me at email@example.com.