Today is the one year anniversary of launching this gluten-free travel blog. After writing my Gluten-Free Fun blog for more than 4 years, I was afraid I wouldn’t be able to keep up with writing a second blog. As with so many parts of my life, I dove right in and accepted the self-imposed challenge of writing another blog. I am proud of myself for being here one year later and not abandoning this blog along the way.
This blog is a labor of love and still very much a work in progress. I hope for some big changes for Gluten-Free Globetrotter over the next year. This blog is a perfect outlet for me to write about two of my favorite passions in life: travel and being gluten-free.
As I celebrate my one year “blogiversary” I realize it’s been quite a year! Here are some of my Gluten-Free Globetrotter highlights from the past year:
- Launched the blog while traveling in the Czech Republic
- Interviewed for the South China Morning Post
- Guest speaker at the Westchester County Celiac Sprue Support Group “La Dolce Vita Gluten-Free” event
- Interviewed for the GFreek.com Radio Show
- Invited to co-host the Gluten-Free Gourmet Weekend in Vermont this summer (spots still available!)
- Gluten-free travel to Canada and Aruba
- Interviewed and featured in the spring issue of Delight Gluten Free Magazine
- Posted more than 50 blog posts including guest posts about Japan, Amsterdam, and Russia
Thank you for all of your support and comments over the past year. I have really big ideas for the year to come. Stay tuned!
2 thoughts on “Happy 1st Blogiversary Gluten-Free Globetrotter!”
Can’t wait to see what the future brings for you! Pure goodness!
Congratulations on your First Blogiversary, Erin. Many more!