One of the things I miss the most during this pandemic is connecting with the celiac community and networking with food brands in real life. In a normal year, I have usually been to at least two events by mid-February. While it is still not advised to meet with large groups in person, there are plenty of virtual events in the next few months where we can connect online. I am excited to share the following events with you.
All of the following events require pre-registration! Space is limited for some events so be sure to sign up if you are interested. If you have any questions about the upcoming events, please reach out to the respective organization.
Do you know about a celiac disease-related virtual event that is not on this list?
Send me a note.
UChicago Celiac Disease Center & Family Education Day
February 21, 2021
$15.00 per family
A multidisciplinary education program promoting community awareness, providing evidence based lectures, adherence to gluten free diets, and discussions around future therapeutic treatments.
Celiac Disease Foundation 2021 Patient Education and Advocacy Summit
March 4, 2021
Join this event to hear from world-renowned researchers and drug-developers to learn about the latest in celiac disease innovations. Hear from congressional representatives and patient advocates about actionable strategies you can implement immediately to accelerate change. Attend one or more educational sessions or stay all day and leave prepared to make your voice heard as a valuable partner in research and advocate for the celiac disease community.
Canadian Celiac Association Webinar: Is Gluten a Problem for You?
March 4, 2021
CHOP Virtual Celiac Education Day
March 7, 2021
The 16th Annual Center for Celiac Disease at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia multidisciplinary education program.
- March 25: Get the Facts on COVID-19 Vaccines and Celiac Disease
- April 15: Gluten-Free Farm to Table: Delicious, Nutritious and Affordable Options for Real Food
- May 26: Research Roundup: Promising Therapies for Celiac Disease
- February 18: Gluten-Free 101-Getting started on the gluten-free diet
- February 23: Celiac Disease Tax Credit (Canada-based information only)
- March 4: Is Gluten a Problem for You
- March 13: Gluten-Free 101-Getting started on the gluten-free diet