Are you looking for a gluten-free getaway for next spring? Look no further than the Gluten-Free Weekend at Canyon Ranch in Lenox, Massachusetts. Co-organized by Lesley Hock of Travel Leaders and Karen Broussard from Gluten Free Travel Site, this gluten-free weekend is sure to be a luxurious gluten-free event.
Gluten-Free Weekend at Canyon Ranch
May 3-6, 2012
Special All-Inclusive Three-Night Package
Single Occupancy $2,360
Double Occupancy $1,790
Rates are per person – a savings of up to 30 percent!
Your Canyon Ranch in Lenox stay includes:
- Gracious accommodations
- Three gourmet meals daily, plus always-available healthy snacks
- $130 allowance for spa, sports and integrative wellness services plus an additional $130 after group orientation
- More than 40 fitness classes and activities daily
- Unlimited access to truly incredible facilities
- Transfers to and from Hartford or Albany airports, or the Albany (Rensselaer) train station, or complimentary valet parking
- The kindness, warmth and expertise of our caring staff
- All taxes | Canyon Ranch is a no-tipping resort
Although Canyon Ranch offers gluten-free items on its menu, the Canyon Ranch kitchen is not wholly gluten free.
Information & reservations:
Lesley Hock, 508-879-6110 or lhayden@ travelleaders.com
Rates are per person based on deluxe accommodations. Rates and services are subject to change without notice. Space is limited. A deposit of $500 is required upon booking. Full deposit refund if cancelled 30 or more days prior to arrival. Deposit held for one year toward a future stay with cancellation made 8 to 29 days prior to arrival. Deposits are forfeited for cancellations made 7 days or less prior to arrival.
To read more about this Gluten-Free Weekend at Canyon Ranch, please visit the Gluten-Free Travel Site blog.
If you book this trip, please tell Lesley you learned about it from Erin at Gluten-Free Globetrotter! Thanks.