When I blogged about going on a gluten-free Disney vacation, it sounded like it would be easy. Well, your gluten-free Disney trip just got even easier. Gluten-Free Passport now has an app for your iPad, iPhone, or iPod Touch that gives you more than 130 safe meal options at restaurants, food stands, and food courts at Walt Disney World.
Read on for more information.
Find safe meal options at 130-plus table service restaurants, quick service restaurants, food stands and food courts at Walt Disney World®.
Also, discover specific gluten free & allergen friendly menu items and pre-packaged snacks available from over 35 manufacturers.
All of the information listed in this app reflects printed materials as of June 2011 produced by Walt Disney World Company which are available upon request via phone or email to Disney World. The safe snack and dining suggestions include:
- No Gluten Added Products (12/15/2010)
- Magic Kingdom® Park
- Disney’s Animal Kingdom® Park
- Disney’s Hollywood Studios™
- Allergy / Dietary Sheets (1/28/2010)
- Prepackaged Snacks
- Specialty Products for Guests with Food Allergies
- Additional Information
- Water Parks Menu Items (12/14/2010)
- Allergy Free Chicken Tenderloins (No Date Indicated)
- Gluten Free Options at Downtown Disney (No Date Indicated)
- Allergy Menus for the Operating Participants at EPCOT® (No Date Indicated)
Now enjoy your vacation / holiday and eat foods at WDW free from dairy, egg, fish, gluten, peanuts, shellfish, soy, tree nuts and wheat.
GF & AF Disney World is the newest addition of the award-winning Let’s Eat Out! series of apps, ebooks and books helping people in over 60 countries!