It’s been a while since I posted my gluten-free travel news, so October 1st is as good time as any. With fall here and the end of 2018 right around the corner, I thought I would post some interesting articles I’ve found across the internet. Hopefully one of these will inspire your gluten-free travel for the rest of the year.
Gluten-Free Globetrotter News
- Did you catch my “Globetrotting the Gluten-Free World” on the Living Free + Well Podcast last month? If not, you can listen here.
- I also had a great chat with Christopher on the Just Talking Podcast. We chatted about gluten-free life, New York accents, and so much more. Listen here.
- GIVEAWAY ALERT!! Calling all gluten-free friends in the NYC/NJ area. I am giving away two tickets to the GFAF Expo in Secaucus, NJ on October 13-14. Head over to my Instagram page to enter to win!
- Heading to NYC? Let me help you plan your gluten-free itinerary. $50 off now through the end of the year when you mention this blog!
Gluten-Free Globetrotter has been nominated for Best Gluten Free Blogger/Influencer and Best Gluten-Free Website in the 9th Annual Gluten-Free Awards. I would love your vote for my blog on question #3 and #58. You can vote HERE!
Gluten-Free Travel News
- Gluten-Free New England has just launched their first one-stop website for all your gluten-free needs. Check out www.wickedglutenfree.com.
- Here is a great article about traveling gluten-free in Sweden. I am ready to book my ticket!
- Gluten-Free Baltimore updated their list of 15 dedicated gluten-free eateries in Maryland.
- Take a look at Celiac Explorer, a new travel blog by a former board member of the Canadian Celiac Association. I had the pleasure of hanging out with Mark and his wife in Newfoundland a few years ago. I love that he started a travel blog to share his gluten-free adventures to places off the beaten path, like Russia and Asia.
- Are you a big Disney fan? Check out Krysten’s Kitchen Gluten-Free Guide to Disneyland.
- Join the Beyond Celiac Symposium on October 10th from the comfort of your own home. Sign up today!
- Check out my girl Ashley’s Top 10 Gluten-Free Spots in Toronto. Take it from her, she is a local celiac!
Do you have any gluten-free travel news that I missed? Send me an email!
Have you ever taken a gluten-free city tour or a week-long planned itinerary? Would this be something you are interested in? I want to hear your thoughts as I plan some fun activities for 2019. Email me or a leave a comment below.