Welcome to September?! WHAT? How did the summer fly by so fast?
I have to admit, I am not sorry to see the summer of 2017 go. While the weather here in Santa Cruz was good, my family had a series of unfortunate events that I would rather not deal with again. It’s a new month, almost a new season, and a busy travel schedule which will help me put some crappy events behind.
This summer, I took a trip to visit family in Wisconsin, saw my mom in New York, took road trips to San Francisco, explored local state beaches like Asilomar, and got to take friends to both the beach and the redwoods in Santa Cruz county in the same day.
I am headed to Indianapolis in just a few weeks for the Gluten-Free Food Allergy Fest. Be sure to stay tuned for a chance to win two tickets to the event. This will be my first time in Indiana (hello state #33 or is it #34?!) I can’t wait to meet you all in person.
I am also planning a trip to New York City and Portland, Oregon as well a road trip to Yosemite National Park and hopefully Lake Tahoe. Then there is Thanksgiving and Christmas not too far ahead and we have family trips planned for then. Whew, I am tired just thinking about it but I love it!
Where are you headed this fall? Tell me in the comments below
Gluten-Free Globetrotter News
- My websites Gluten-Free Globetrotter and Gluten-Free Fun both are on the 20 Best Gluten-Free Blogs in this year’s 8th Annual Gluten-Free Awards.
- I was nominated for a Lifetime Achievement Award and a Patient Hero Award in this year’s WEGO Health Awards.
- My Dedicated Gluten-Free in New York City post has been updated.
Gluten-Free Travel Headlines
- 10 gluten-free restaurants in Birmingham you need to try
- Did you know there is a gluten-free bakery in Boquete, Panama called Gluten-Free Gold?
- 5 Tips For Traveling Safely With Food Allergies
- Cinque Terre Italy Gluten-Free tips via Gluten-Free Palate
- This Dublin Restaurant Now Boasts A Fully Gluten Free Menu
- London’s Best Gluten-Free Food On A Budget
- Where to Eat Gluten-Free in San Diego
- Gluten-free afternoon teas around Surrey and Hampshire
Did I miss any top gluten-free travel headlines this month? Submit your comments below!